Change of name or address on an ADR Driver Training Certificate

To change the name on an ADR Driver Training photo card Certificate, you must apply in writing to the ADR team. You must also provide a form of identification for the change which may include your Passport, Driving Licence or Deed Poll certificate.

If you wish to update an address, although this is not a requirement, you can e-mail the ADR team on

Training providers can also update your address on your behalf.